Head of Research
• Prior to joining Davy in 2000, Barry worked for Louis Dreyfus Trading in London. After five years in the commodity trading division, he returned to Dublin and completed an MBA at Trinity College.
• In February 1995, he joined Hibernian Investment Managers (a subsidiary of Aviva) as an equity fund manager, where he managed the US and Irish equity funds.
• In 2000, he joined Davy Stockbrokers as Technology analyst and has covered a number of sectors since then.
• In 2008 he was appointed Head of Research at Davy and is also head of the Building Materials group with Davy Research.
• In 2009, he was appointed to the board of directors of the parent company, J&E Davy.
• Barry graduated with a B. Agr. Sc (Hons) from University College Dublin in 1988
CEO Panel Discussion
Tuesday, 1 March, 2016
RISI has brought together CEOs from some of the top companies in Europe to discuss topics that include: Opportunities for expansion into Eastern Europe; Risk Management, Competition from Outside Europe, the Region’s place in the Global Industry, the impact of Big Data and Industry 4.0 on what some perceive as an old fashioned industry.
CEOs from Progroup, Sappi Fine Paper Europe, Stora Enso and Smurfit Kappa will be challenged on their view of the pulp and paper landscape in Europe and beyond by well-known industry analyst Barry Dixon.