Senior Product Manager, Mill Intelligence
Ville conducts cash manufacturing cost studies of global pulp and paper mills to estimate their cost competitiveness in specific markets, such as European packaging and fine paper grades. Since joining RISI in 2005, Ville has worked on various cash manufacturing cost analyses, using proven methodology to estimate cost competitiveness of pulp and paper mills.
Mill Intelligence: Benchmarking Asset Quality and Cost Competitiveness
Adapting for Success – Future-proofing the Industry Day 2
Wednesday, 12 March, 2014
- Case study: European Containerboard
- What are the key drivers behind cost competitiveness and how much they can vary?
- What are the most characteristic regional differences from a global perspective?
- What kind of criteria can be used to analyze risk of closure?
- What is the role of machine conversions from other grades?