About the Role
The Inside Sales Representative plays a key role in renewing, selling and supporting our suite of products along with attracting new business opportunities. Our clients include forest products companies, consumer products companies, mill suppliers and financial institutions. This position is crucial to the continued growth of RISI. Measured success will be rewarded with a competitive salary and uncapped commission.
The ISR will:
- Work by phone and e-mail and will split their time between proactive selling and post sales support.
- 50 calls per day
- 10 Demos or POC's per week
- Prospect new customers and contact existing customers to assist with renewing and upgrading their services and subscriptions.
- Participate in special calling campaigns, such as selling new editions of annual reports, market research, usage campaigns and follow-ups on incoming sales leads.
- Effectively execute sales calls using top-notch phone closing skills.
- Plan and organize opportunities and follow-ups.
- Use Salesforce to track progress and results.
- 1-2 years inside sales, telemarketing or customer service experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to connect with customers over the phone to successfully close new business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional phone demeanor
- Demonstrated time-management and organizational ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with Salesforce.comor other CRM system is preferred
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- B2B experience a plus
- Desired education is a Bachelor's degree or comparable
- A competitive salary
- A fun, team-orientated environment
- Casual dress work environment
- Generous vacation and personal time off
- Excellent benefits that include
- Health, dental and vision insurances
- Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.. We appreciate the time you spent in contacting us, and thank you for your interest in RISI. RISI, Inc. is an EOE.