Join the most influential Forest Products research and consulting firm in the world. This sales position covers a global supplier territory. You will meet sales targets, maintain strong relationships, drive client satisfaction, and by focusing on selling RISI's strategic services to new and existing customers. You will be rewarded for client retention and enrichment sales. Roughly 10% to 20% your time will be spent on travel within your assigned territory.
- Grow sales revenues within assigned segments and region; maintain an appropriate incremental sales pipeline to achieve account enrichment goals
- 50 sales calls a day
- 10 demos or POCS per week
- Manage all aspects of account renewals and generate incremental revenues from existing client base
- Prospect new customers and contact existing customers to assist with renewing and upgrading their services and subscriptions.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and new customers; utilize analytical skills to understand customers changing business and technology issues and needs.
- Communicate professionally internally and support initiatives driving by business heads and VP of Sales
- Fluency in English and working French
- At least 2 years of proven sales success as an inside sales or account management role in a high volume environment
- Proven experience managing client relationships, achieving revenue goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills in person, on the phone and over email.
- A results-oriented team player.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Market Research sales or experience selling a recurring contract [SAAS] is a plus.
- SalesForce or similar CRM system experience
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.. We appreciate the time you spent in contacting us, and thank you for your interest in RISI.