Harald Ganster, MD of Hamburger Containerboard, born in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, holds an MBA from California State University, Hayward and studied engineering in Austria. After several years in tissue and specialty paper industry he tooks over the position Mill Manager of Hamburger Austria in 1991. Since that time he has developed the Hamburger Containerboard Division to the current size of 2,5 million tons capacity.
In 2009 he took over responsibility for the whole Containerboard Division as Managing Director.
Harald Ganster is married to Susanne Ganster and they have one daughter, living in Lower Austria.
European CEO panel discussion
Tuesday, 10 March, 2020
- Examining challenges and opportunities for containerboard producers in 2020
- The impact of external factors and market disruptors on demand and supply for containerboard and corrugated packaging
- Strategic changes within the industry
- How are CEOs handling supply and demand dynamics?
- Examining trade flows, capacity additions and changing consumer demands
- Opportunities for consolidation and acquisitions