Twenty First Annual
March 11 – March 13, 2019
Vienna Marriott Hotel, Vienna
In the past ‘fibre packaging’ has often been identified with cartons, boxes or labels made from paper or paperboard. ‘Innovation’ or ‘renovation’ were compared to substituting other materials with paper or they were understood as technology steps in papermaking. Today there are novel fibre technologies in the making that will bring a new perspective to the entire packaging world.
Today more and more customers and shoppers are concerned on food safety, environment defense and sustainability. Brand owners, converters, raw materials producers and equipment producers need to work closely together to prevent risks and put the correct answers together. The main pillars where we need to continue to invest are: Food Safety, Sustainability and Innovation.
- Typical locations of containerboard and corrugating plants
- Integration strategies of containerboard and corrugating operations
- Corrugating asset quality analysis
- The key cost drivers of corrugating
- Cost competitiveness comparison of integrated vs. independent corrugators