Senior Director GESPA and ALTATRADE
Kamal Comair is the senior director of Gespa and Altatrade. GESPA is a commercial and shipping company which operates globally for the affiliates of INDEVCO Group, a leading multinational which headquarters are in Lebanon and employing over 10,000 people in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and the US, in 38 manufacturing plants and 38 commercial companies. And ALTATRADE is an international trading company into pulp and paper and other raw materials.
Kamal joined Indevco Group in 1996 and holds an MBA from INSEAD – France and a joint DEA in logistics and transportation from Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées - France, and from Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne – Switzerland, and a Bachelor of engineering from the American University of Beirut.
He started his career at VALEO – France where he was appointed Purchasing and Quality Manager of VALEO Engine Cooling Division, then he moved to B. Braun Medical – Germany and was appointed as Purchasing Director for the Group.
Kamal is married with four children.
Panel Discussion: Understanding the MENA Paper Packaging Market and Opportunities
Wednesday, 13 March, 2019
- Outlining the current paper packaging market conditions in the MENA region: Consumption, Capacity and Trade
- Mapping the emerging opportunities driven by the changing macroeconomic environment
- Gauging the appetite for future pulp, paper and recycled fiber imports
- Supply chain: Insight into the realities of transporting materials to the region
- The trading landscape: The prevalence of contract vs spot sales in the region