Rottneros (presenting via video)
Lennart has worked in the pulp and paper industry since 1995 for companies such as StoraEnso, BillerudKorsnäs and most recently Rottneros AB. Focus has been on sales and marketing, productivity enhancements and business development. Prior to joining Rottneros, Lennart has been the SVP of the Containerboard business area at BillerudKorsnäs. He has led the transition of the business into Corrugated Solutions, providing packaging solutions to major global brands with international supply chains as well as high end primary fiber based containerboard grades to the corrugated industry.
Lennart has joined Rottneros AB in August 2016 as CEO and President. Rottneros is a non-integrated customer-aligned supplier of high-quality pulp. Annual production volume is around 400.000 t of both chemical and mechanical pulp at its two sites in Sweden. Recently, Rottneros has also started production of moulded fiber trays. The company is listed in Stockholm since 1987.
European CEO panel discussion
Tuesday, 10 March, 2020
- Examining challenges and opportunities for containerboard producers in 2020
- The impact of external factors and market disruptors on demand and supply for containerboard and corrugated packaging
- Strategic changes within the industry
- How are CEOs handling supply and demand dynamics?
- Examining trade flows, capacity additions and changing consumer demands
- Opportunities for consolidation and acquisitions