Mohnish Rikhy has over 30 years of work experience of which the last 12 years is with UCIC ( United Carton Industries Company )
He holds the position of President at United Cartons Industries which has 5 plants in Saudi Arabia and is the largest corrugated convertor in the MENA region, with Capacity of over 400,000 Tons the company headquarters are located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Prior to joining United Carton, he has worked with Nestle, Unilever, PepsiCo and Algro in India and Russia.
Mohnish carries a PGDMS from Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi and a MBA from Kingston University, UK
Post the office hours he loves playing tennis, reading, travelling and spending quality time with family
Panel Discussion: Understanding the MENA Paper Packaging Market and Opportunities
Wednesday, 13 March, 2019
- Outlining the current paper packaging market conditions in the MENA region: Consumption, Capacity and Trade
- Mapping the emerging opportunities driven by the changing macroeconomic environment
- Gauging the appetite for future pulp, paper and recycled fiber imports
- Supply chain: Insight into the realities of transporting materials to the region
- The trading landscape: The prevalence of contract vs spot sales in the region