Senior Director, Strategic Marketing
As Senior Director of Strategic Marketing for WestRock’s Enterprise Solutions Group, Alison leverages consumer insights, market research and competitive analysis to develop value propositions that advance our commercial organization’s initiatives. Given the rapidly changing retail environment, Alison has been deeply involved in understanding the e-commerce channel and the role packaging plays in this new world.
Alison’s background includes experience in financial, market and insights analysis for consumer products and services companies, including Xerox, LandAmerica Financial Group, and Hamilton Beach Brands. Alison earned a bachelor’s degree in finance from Rochester Institute of Technology and a master of business administration from Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
E-commerce and the Changing Face of Retail
Tuesday, 13 November, 2018
- Are we entering a new era for box demand and how will it be sustained in the medium to long term?
- Projected growth of e-commerce retail sales
- How are traditional retail and e-commerce supply chains different?
- What are the implications for packaging design?
- Potential threats to corrugated growth in the e-commerce market