Director of Innovation The Americas
Germán Pulido is the Director of Innovation and Development for Smurfit Kappa in The Americas. His focus is on Design and Methodologies of Added Value for customers, and Packaging resources optimization to achieve an optimal total cost. His passion is sharing knowledge and developing customer centric teams that strive for proactive innovation.
German is an Industrial Designer from the the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana in Bogotá, Colombia. He joined Smurfit Kappa in 1991 as a Packaging Engineer and before his current position was the chief of Design and Innovation for Smurfit Kappa Colombia.
The technology of packaging: Innovation for a better and more sustainable future
Friday, 15 November, 2019
- How changing customer attitudes towards a greener future are affecting the industry
- The environment benefits associated with containerboard
- What does sustainability actually mean for producers?
- How new technologies are ensuring sustainablity
- Reality and viability of implementing them