Chemical Engineer, works as technical director, research and development at IBEMA, with 30 years of experience in the paper industry, acting in the valorization of the responsible use of paperboard as packaging and in the development of new applications.
- Director of the Executive Council of ABRE - Brazilian Packaging Association.
- Technical Director of SINPACEL - Union of Pulp and Paper Industries of Paraná.
- Co-author of the book - Packaging: Design, Materials, Processes and Machines.
- Co-author of the book - Packaging of Paperboard, Paper and Micro-corrugated.
- Member of IMI - Institute of Industrial Marketing.
- 2011, PPI Awards Winner, Belgium, with the Ibema Print Award.
- 2013/14, WPO World Packaging Awards Winner, Dusseldorf with the packaging of sparkling Salton Gold in conjunction with the Packaging Institute.
- 2013 IMM Innovation Marketing Management - EMI / IMI SP.
- 2012 MBA Marketing - FGV RJ.
- 2012 Strategic Management MBA - UFPR PR.
- 1988, Eng Chemistry, UEM Maringá PR.
Panel Discussion: How is packaging responding to calls for greater sustainability
Wednesday, 14 August, 2019
- How packaging firms are embracing sustainability
- Recent product developments that are harnessing sustainability measures
- How new products are shaping demand for raw materials