- Over 24 years of experience in Strategy, General Management, M&A, PMI (Post-Merger Integration), Business Development, and Project Management holding several top management positions at national and multinational industries in the commodities value chain.
- Mr. Soares is CEO at Indaial Papel/IPEL with mandate to consolidate the professionalization process and implement a new strategic cycle.
- Mr. Soares is Mechatronic Engineer from Escola Politécnica of University of São Paulo with an Post-Graduation in Business Administration from Fundação Instituto de Administração, (FIA/USP).
Tissue, Fluff and the Eucalyptus Kraft: Rising Demand, Rising Cost and Rising Pressure
Tuesday, 14 August, 2018
- The increasing price of eucalyptus and the pressure of rising costs. When suppliers are only able to change costs every 60 days and prices are fluctuating daily, how do they work with buyers to ensure a fair and efficient market for all?
- Cash cost of integrated vs. non-integrated producers: should non-integrated suppliers be looking to integrate?
- Has the rising pressure on costs encouraged innovation in uses for eucalyptus pulp?