Mass Timber Director
Chris is an experienced construction professional with a demonstrated history of completing difficult projects, including numerous mass timber buildings. Chris has been with Swinerton Builders since 2008 spending his first 7 years in Hawaii and his last 5 years in the Pacific Northwest.
Chris leads Swinerton Mass Timber (SMT), based out of Portland, Oregon. SMT provides turnkey structural mass timber frames on large commercial projects throughout the United States. The SMT team is working on the leading-edge mass timber projects across the country, including Pier 70 in San Francisco, Ascent in Wisconsin, and First Tech Federal Credit Union in Oregon.
Panel Discussion: Mass Timber – Opening New Building Markets for Wood Products
Monday, 5 October, 2020 - 12:00
- Trends in the mass timber market
- Keeping control of costs for mass timber projects
- Speed of construction and impact on project timelines
- Solutions for common challenges with mass timber
- What does the future of mass timber look like and how ready for it are we?