Craig Gunckel is the CEO of Iconex where he has been a dynamic driver creating a highly successful Iconex business strategy and culture. Introducing the One Iconex philosophy, comprised of One Strategy, One Culture, One Team, Craig has built a unified team and a disciplined strategy, which led to three acquisitions and five-fold company growth in just two-plus years.
Iconex is the world’s leading provider of low-cost receipt papers and highly differentiated label solutions. Iconex operates eleven manufacturing facilities across North America and Europe.
Prior to joining Iconex, he served as president, enterprise solutions for WestRock. During his 20+ years with the company, Gunckel held a variety of executive roles, including leading its merchandising displays and folding carton businesses.
Gunckel currently serves on the board for the Wake Forest University Business School, the Purdue University Krannet School of Management and the Atlanta Area Boy Scouts.
He earned a bachelor’s degree in organizational leadership from Purdue University.
CEO Panel – Trade and Trump tweets, tomorrow’s biggest industry issues, economic uncertainty, M&A, plastics
Tuesday, 29 October, 2019 - 08:00
- Assessing the extent that fiber is driving M&A within the industry
- Macro and micro deal drivers behind the market movements
- A frank assessment of industry performance
- The likely prevalence of future private equity backing
- Opportunities presented by the war on plastic – Are we ready for the challenge?