Risk and Safety Award
The last few years in the pulp and paper industry have been witness to calamitous events, both financial and natural occurrences. The global economic crisis, earthquakes, hurricanes and other natural disasters have had a resounding impact on the industry as a whole. The asset protection and preservation is becoming more and more important for companies to build a resilient and robust risk management strategy. The industry has made major improvements in its property loss prevention record in recent years. We are looking for a company that has been truly innovative in its approach to loss prevention and has shown an ability to manage its property risk effectively.
What the judges are looking for?
- Evidence of successful implementation of a company or location based risk management policy
- Evidence of a successful property risk management strategy.
- Statistics to show solid safety record over a three year period.
- Practical examples of how the company has managed to minimize or eliminate property risk and safety issues successfully.
Information that will help the judges to decide
- Examples of a strategic approach to managing and reducing property risk.
- Examples how a property loss prevention management has helped to improve efficiency
- A list and description of team members involved in implementation of loss prevention or safety issues.
- Tell us about the difference any policy/strategy has made since implementation.