Director, North America
Aernaut Meijer started his career in 1987 with the Dutch Shipowners Company Spliethoff in Amsterdam giving him over 30 years of work experience in the shipping business. The first couple of years his job was focused on chartering outside tonnage. Since 1990 he is involved in all exports from the USA/Canada. He is director at the North America desk and a board member of Spliethoff BV. His daily work is mainly scheduling the vessels back to the Continent/Baltic where the company has his main markets. Aernaut served two terms as a director of the IFPTA.
How Will Carriers Adapt to IMO 2020 Sulphur Regulations?
Tuesday, 17 September, 2019
- Understanding the impact of the incoming fuel regulations on day-to-day business
- Assessing the real term cost impacts
- Gauging industry preparedness and resource required to meet regulatory obligations
- How will these costs be passed on to shippers?
- What will be the impact for clients?