Joan Amorós, Doctor Industrial Engineer, President of: FERRMED, BUSINESS EUMED and Fundació Occitano Catalana.
He has been: Director General of Programming and Supply of NISSAN MOTOR IBÉRICA, SA as well as President of NISSAN Distribution Service Barcelona, SA; Member of the Board of: Barcelona Port, Industrial Engineers Association of Catalonia and President of Business Management Commission, AUTOTERMINAL, SA, Logística y Transporte Ferroviario, SA, Social Steering Committee of Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Premsa Catalana, SA, and Barcelona Centre Logístic.
Mr. Amorós is the author of different books, articles, seminars and conferences about numerical control, operation research, logistics and business management.
Awards: “Creu de Sant Jordi” (Catalan Government), “Medalla al Reconeixement Empresarial” (PIMEC Employer Association), “Premi Jaume Primer d’Actuació Cívica and Medalla d’Honor (Figueres City Council), among others.
How railways are evolving to meet the needs of pulp and paper shipping
Tuesday, 17 September, 2019
- Getting a grasp on what the Europe-China rail link is actually doing today
- Exploring whether pulp and paper companies have been using it
- Understanding its place in pulp and paper logistics
- Taking a global look: Where railways are going today
- How railways are adapting to the forest industry’s demand