Vice President, Commercial
Managing Aging Fleets: Are Existing Carriers Opening Themselves up to Competition
Tuesday, 17 September, 2019
- Exploring the future building programmes for major traditional carriers
- Whether vessel capacity increases will come from outside of Asia
- How carriers are positioned to capitalised on the 2021/22 pulp production boom
- Coping with increase transportation distances of pulp
- Will freight rates enable carriers to engage in building programmes?
- Assessing the opportunity to seize market share
- The proposition for new carriers in the field such as Cosco
- Is this an open invitation to container carriers to strengthen their position?