Director, Logistics & Sales Planning
Paul has over 40 years of experience working in the forest products industry. He has held various roles in transportation, sales and customer service in sawmill, and pulp & paper operations for EB Eddy Forest and Domtar in Ontario and Quebec. The latter part of his carreer was focused on Corporate Transportation and Distribution. In 2006, Paul shifted into the role of Director Logisitcs & Sales Planning for Mercer International based in Vancouver, BC. Mercer, has Pulp mills in Canada, BC, AB and Germany. Paul is responsible for all global transportation matters affecting Mercer’s Canadian operations..
Paul’s formal education is in forestry. He also holds a CCLP designation, CITT-Certified Logistics Professional and is a member of FPAC Transportation Section, Forest Products Association of Canada.
How railways are evolving to meet the needs of pulp and paper shipping
Tuesday, 17 September, 2019
- Getting a grasp on what the Europe-China rail link is actually doing today
- Exploring whether pulp and paper companies have been using it
- Understanding its place in pulp and paper logistics
- Taking a global look: Where railways are going today
- How railways are adapting to the forest industry’s demand