Bureau of International Recycling
How China is Shaping the Global Pulp Demand
Tuesday, 17 September, 2019
- Exploring the impact of the RCP import ban into China
- How India, Indonesia and Taiwan are reacting
- Are container and breakbulk carriers positioned to respond to shifting trade flows?
- Assessing whether this will lead to high pulp prices and increased transportation costs
- Understanding the potential for the Chinese pulp market continuing to mature
- Where are the likely next high growth markets for virgin fibers?