Vice President, Global Business Development
Penn Warehousing & Distribution
Tom Mutz – Vice President, Global Business Development for PENN Warehousing & Distribution, Inc., the Forest Products Center within the Port of Philadelphia. Over the last 40 years, inclusive of the last 12 with PENN, Tom has been providing transport and supply chain solutions to multi-national corporations in various sectors (i.e.; Forestry, Healthcare / Life Sciences, Industrial). Throughout his career in both Operations and Sales, he has worked for such global entities as Airborne Express (now DHL), BAX Global (now DB Schenker), EXEL (now DHL), and Mitsui & Co., LTD. A graduate of West Virginia University, with a B.S. of Business Administration, Tom resides in Central New Jersey (near Princeton), with his wife (Kathy) of 41 years, and where they raised their Daughter and two Son’s.
Rail - State of the industry
Wednesday, 15 September, 2021
- Will we see more Industry consolidations and mergers?
- What is the future of Intermodal?
- How has COVID impacted the Rail Sector (staffing and equipment)
- How Rail is integrating their services in the U.S. Port Terminals
Trucking - Today and Tomorrow
Thursday, 16 September, 2021
- Driver shortages and the impact on operational costs (i.e. bonuses and pay scales)
- The driving forces behind Chassis equipment issues
- The impact of BREXIT on road transport throughout Europe